Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 News

Lu,
 For about the same money you can get another crank that is already turned including the bearings ( this is called a crank kit)  for under 200.00. When I checked out how much to do it all myself it came to about 190.00 So for 10 bucks tha kit is much easier. When you get everything to the machine shop you may find that you need to buy the entire rebuild kit. They are available from Mad Dog racing in FLA. Cheap.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
I took the oil pan off the bottom of the engine tonight. It appears
that this engine spun a rod bearing at the #5 piston (Davis was
right, they are all numbered). The rods are all intact, and I am
hoping that the crankshaft isn't too damaged. Tomorrow I will take
the affected piston apart and try to turn the crank.