Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re Under Package Tray Gauge Pod Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re Under Package Tray Gauge Pod Question

EDDIE, Not to change the subject or anything, but I just got my latest issue
of Cars and Parts mag. That's a great poster of the AMX you've done. And
it's nice to see your 'stuff' being recognized in some first class (in my
opinion) national magazines. 'The Mix'