Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine brackets the same from 304 to 401?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/01 Mon PM 08:24:34 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine brackets the same from 304 to 401?

Yes they will all 290-401 V8's were identical exterior wise
Bart
Are the engine brackets on my 304 going to bolt up to the 401 block?

Just want to make sure before I trade the ones on my 401 for some
other parts.  Basicly its a bolt in deal with nothing changed or
added correct?

Trying to get my ducks in a row so to speak.