AMCs & Ramblers in salvage

Here is a letter I got from Steve Corder of NC. He indicates there is a
older junkyard in statesville, NC named Daves's Auto Repair & Salles that
has some AMCs and Ramblers. Not a lot of junkyards keep older AMCs so you
might want to give them a shout if you think there is anything you may need
off some of the models listed below. It is a 'pull your own part' yard, and
Steve indicated that you have to dress accordingly and wait long enough
after the rain to insure it is dry as the cars are spread over several acres
of unkept landscape.

Ask for Buster, PH#704-873-2478. The yard is just east of statesville, NC on
US 70, turn at the light onto Bethesda Rd. It dead ends at US 70. He is 2-3
miles down on the right side of the road, watch close or you will blow right
by them!

Here are the cars in salvage: 72 Ambassador SST, 4dr, w/V8; 71 Matador 4dr,
304V8; 68 Rebel 2dr ht; 61/61 American 4dr; 65/66/67 American 2dr ht; 76
Gremlin, 6cyl, 3spd; 67 Rebel 770 4dr w/V8; 78 Pacer wagon, 258, AT; ??
American 2dr, 6cyl, aT; 75 Pacer, six, AT; 75 Pacer X, 6cyl, AT/floor; 65/66
Classic 2dr HT w/V8, AT;
65 American 2dr, HT, 232, AT; 71 Javelin 290V8, AT, running car; 65? Marlin.
Thanks and good luck,
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX