Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil Pump Kit ? What Oil Pump Kit ?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil Pump Kit ? What Oil Pump Kit ?

Brian,
  I am going into production soon for a revised oil pump system. I plan to market them to improve the system.
 Bill Hallock, Owner of the AMC Team gremlin designed the system. He has been building amc's for over 30 years. He is the senior engineer at his company. The kit will increase oil flow, volume, and pressure. It will come with New Improved ALUMINUM gears and a special spacer plate, along with directions. Bill had developed this system and proven it over the passed 15 years. He runs his engine up to 7400 rpms and runs 70 LBS of oil pressure at idle in his 10 sec gremlin. He does not have the Lifter valley mod as it is not needed with the improved oil pump.
 Price has not been set yet we are still putting it all together for KIT resale. I will have more details about availability soon. I would like to see what kind of interest there is for this.
 Thanks,
 Davis

Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxx> wrote:
   The oil pump kit should be available in a month or so. Bill has to
    contact the guy that makes the gears, we gotta find out what our cost
    will be so we can figure a reasonable selling price.
BAG members will get first option to buy, price is estimated at 150.00
per kit. alot better then spendin 800.00 on a dry sump kit. Thanks, Davis

Davis  -  I missed the Oil Pump Kit description -
what is it that you're involved in here ?

           Brien.
      NEW YORK