Oil Pump Kit ? What Oil Pump Kit ?

Date sent: 1 Mar 2004 02:09:55 -0000
From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 257
Send reply to: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The oil pump kit should be available in a month or so. Bill has to
contact the guy that makes the gears, we gotta find out what our cost
will be so we can figure a reasonable selling price.
BAG members will get first option to buy, price is estimated at 150.00
per kit. alot better then spendin 800.00 on a dry sump kit. Thanks, Davis

Davis - I missed the Oil Pump Kit description -
what is it that you're involved in here ?

Brien.
NEW YORK