Lu's Engine

Hi Lu,
You may have to get the engine on a stand if it is not already; drop the pan and loosen the mains to get it to turn. If you have the heads off; soak the pistons with PB and give them a wack with a deadblow hammer.
The 304 in my Gremlin is setup as well so I'll have to tackle that when the weather gets warmer. Good Luck,
Josh
PS...found an older Cherokee (?) with a 360 2bbl for sale if anyone is interested.
Josh