Re: Lu's Engine

The problem is that I cannot get the torque converter & flex plate
off the back in order to get it bolted on the engine stand. It is
sitting on top of a tire right now. I am trying to get the heads off
to take a look inside the cylinders to see what is going on. If this
isn't definative, I will probably have to turn the block over and
take the oil pan off to get to the crank shaft. BLAH!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Lu,
> You may have to get the engine on a stand if it is not already;
drop the pan and loosen the mains to get it to turn. If you have the
heads off; soak the pistons with PB and give them a wack with a
deadblow hammer.
> The 304 in my Gremlin is setup as well so I'll have to tackle that
when the weather gets warmer. Good Luck,