Lu's Engine

Lu,
Try to find a combination wrench that fitsthe torque converter bolts; see if you have one with a bit of an offset.
Put the closed end of the wrench on a torque converter bolt, make sure is on good and tap the wrench with a hammer in the counterclockwise direction to loosen the bolt. Use this method until you have all three loose. You may have to keep some tension on the lower on the wrench with your fingers while you tap it up higher on the wrench. This has workedfor me...but if you try it, take your time and watch the fingers!
Josh