Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: did you see my car?/Dash Wireing

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: did you see my car?/Dash Wireing

Sounds like the dash wiring is a ground problem to me. If you can figure out which wire or wires on the dash is supposed to be the ground you could run a wire from them to some metal on the car and it should take care of it. Just make sure you get the ground wire and not a hot one.
Good luck Terry