Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Hemming's Muscle Machine Apr

From: themixtoo@xxxx
Date: 2004/02/25 Wed PM 05:12:57 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SC/360 Hemming's Muscle Machine Apr

yeah but then the mag will get letters saying 'never put a goofy lookin grem in yer rag again LOLOL juust kidding i was only funni with ya Gary :)
Bart
EDDIE,  I have my subscription to  this new mag and I'll admit it's really
good for us AMC folks. However, the down side is............I hope they don't
use up all their AMC stuff in the first year of publication. I might have to
send them pix of 'The Mix' LOL
Gary  'The Mix' in SUNNY Cleveland, Ohio