Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crossmember Question for the Group

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crossmember Question for the Group

It fits hope you get a good deal.
 Davis
lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
I just received this email from a gentleman. Can any of you provide
me with the correct response?

Hi Luinda,
I have a v8 engine crossmember from a 66 American. I think it will
fit your car <Gremlin> but you may want to research that. Please
reply even if you aren't interested if you find out that it will or
will not fit. I'm curious to know the answer.
Thanks,
Dan