Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's The Big One!!! Dash Help Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's The Big One!!! Dash Help Needed

In a message dated 2/24/2004 7:27:38 AM Central Standard Time, amc74hornet@xxxx writes:
need the whole dash frame assembly. Mine is to warped on the top and cracked from Floridas sun & UV rays for the first 24 years of it's life.
Doc

If there is someone planning to remove one from a donor car, they don't need too. The reason I haven't shipped you the radio is becauseI can't find a box big enough. Yea, I know it isn't very big, but I was planning to ship it along with the spare dash I have...............so much for that suprise!

Rick