Re: Fw: Hatch Lock Wanted

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Not sure if I sent this to ya'll or not it has been really hectic around
> here tons of emails and calls, so if I sent thi salready my apologies, if
> not, maybe someone can hook this fellow up thanks in advance to all who may
> reply.
> Eddi eStakes'
> Planet Houston aMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com

I reply'd to Chris directly and told him I didn't know if he could get the key code from the vin. no#, I doubt it. He might be in luck if the original owner had recorded the key code in the owners manual and it is still in the car but chance of that is a slim to none. If the Gremlins are like my Hornets the glove box lock is the same as the hatch lock. Can one of you Gremlin owners confirm this? Just take the glove box surround out, lock and all (a few screws) and give it to a locksmith and have him make you a key from that. That would be cheaper than haveing the locksmith work on your car even if it is right outside of his door.
"Doc"