It's The Big One!!! Dash Help Needed

I need the whole dash frame assembly. Mine is to warped on the top and cracked from Floridas sun & UV rays for the first 24 years of it's life. From friends all over includeing here I have all the plastic parts for a whole new dash except the main frame. I looked into dash toppers but didn't like their look. Mine is repairable but it would have to come out of the car and may take 1-3 weeks to repair with great effort. I don't want to lay the car up as I drive my cars every day in the nice weather. If I can get a decent unwarped easily repairable used one I could just repair it, dye it black and add the crash pad Rick gave me and all the other resto'd plastic parts I have done this winter and swap the whole dash in one weekend with my son's help. In my younger days I could do the whole job in 6-7 hours but them days are long gone. If anyone has one I'm willing to pay the right price. If you Lu can find me one down by you i'd compensate you for the removal and any other costs along with removeing it, shipping and whatever. It is not a big deal to remove it if you know how. Thanks.
"Doc"