Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6-8 Cyl Crossmembers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 6-8 Cyl Crossmembers

No Problem. The reason I made the statment is I have seen all these cars and crossmembers and have them too except for the V8 Javelin with the  6 cyl crossmember. He drove that car for 4-5 years with a healthy 360 with no problems before he sold it a few years ago. You can make it up to me by buying the crossram manifold so I can collect some of the money my son owes me. LOL
"Doc"