Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Eddie,
 I believe it was the motor mount brackets not the mounts. Average price is 50 bucks.
 BTW I checked napa and the motor mounts are only 9 bucks a pair here.
Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Who wishes to sell motor mounts for $100, even to me that is obscene. I bought a pair of them for my 71 SC/360 just two years ago at Auto Zone for $22 each!  EN107 Kennedy American lists them for $12.50 each. But $100 each for motor mounts is just, well, nuts!
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
Jeezus 100$ for each mount,tell that guy to go pund broken glass up his cornshoot!!250$ is as much as i would pay for one INCLUDING the mounts this guy thinks he has solid gold when he or she is just another F#%$@^ AMC parts hoarder
Bart