Re: $100 motor mounts ? the steel mounts or rubber?

Re: $100 motor mounts ? the steel mounts or rubber?

Yeah, I have dealt with this guy before who wants $100 each for the
mounts...apparantely he has inventory room & can wait for his price.
Fine, he can wait longer. I guess that AMC figured they could save
some money in metal by making different crossmembers for their 6 & 8
cylinder models, instead of using the V8 one on all and using
different mounts. BTW, I am planning on saving my 6 cylinder Xmember
in case someone may need it or I have to have it modified. I knew
going with all AMC components that it was going to cost me more, but
I was figuring on spending more gradually, not all at once! (LOL)-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jerry Casper