Luinda V-8 cross

I contacted a gut today and may have one for you soon.
Here is a copy of the reply, keep your fingers crossed. This is the
same guy I got mine from for 135.00

Actually I do have one more, but I'm undecided right now about
selling it. I have one six cylinder hornet left that I really like,
and want to put a v8 in it. I'm seriously looking into putting a
modern v8 in it. In that case I won't need the v8 crossmember. If I
make up my mind soon, I'll let you know. Thanks again!!

And that just one lead so far. I saw your ad in AMO good going.
one way or another you'll get that crossmember and you won't have to
give up any body parts for it. :o)>
Davis