Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What years/models can I pull a windshield from

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What years/models can I pull a windshield from?

So your saying one from a say a 85 eagle wagon would work?
If so It is way better to get a new one than have to deal with the garbage at the yard.
That would be nice!

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:

Note also that you can still get brand new wihdshields also for thse models; I had a brand new windshield installed in my 82 Eagle wagon for only $130.00. Later got one in my 88 Eagle shown in photo. That is installed!
Discount Auto Glass in Houston on Hillcroft at Hiway 59. Chances are if you have similiar places in your area you can get a similiar deal, look thru your Greensheets, Yellow Pages and Thrifty Nickles for 'automotive glass' Tell them it is for a 1980's Eagle so it will show up in their computer or books. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com

all 70-78 Gremlin,70-77 Hornet,78-83 Concord,79-83 Spirit,80-88 Eagle all these cars i've mentioned thier windshields will interchange good luck
Bart