Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What years/models can I pull a windshield from?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What years/models can I pull a windshield from?

Why not buy a new windshield? Try checking with a local glaas shop. I got mine last year for $145. A salvage will usually make you pay before it is pulled. If the windshield breaks when it is removed, it'sstill yours.

Rick