Re: hornet & mataboat for sale

Hi Doc, Paige is doing fine as are the boys,a nd dog Max is doing fine,
eating, crappin and so forth about as well as expected for a 7 year old that
has some kidney ailments I guess! He is hanging in there, finally got a
squirrel I capped it's ass with the bb gun, and then Max and 9 cats ran over
there to it, looked like when Sarge and Beetle Bailey get into it, all you
see is a big cloud of smoke with a fist and claw and foot and tail sticking
out of the cloud!

AMC content as usually required by Bart so I don't have to come mow around
his world's fastest lawn ornament: I sold my 79 Concord DL today for $300 we
just loaded in onto the trailer, drove it up and off it went! It will be
parted out by local David Vasquez and Dallas AMC fan Craig Caudle who
recently bought a 78 AMX and a 79 Spirit, so needs some parts. Hate to part
this Concord out as I gave it to my oldest daughter Jennifer when she turned
16 years old:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMX/images/jenniferstakes-79co
ncorddl_jpg.jpg
She is 25 now and has two little AMCers of her own (my two grandkids are
OLDER than my two youngest boys! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!) but she sold the car
to my dad, who in turned drove it till it dropped, and I bought it back to
save it from going to the crusher down in Corpus Christi, where they are
anal about any old car sitting in a driveway of your own paid property.

So off it went. I still need to sell off the 71 Matador with 14,000 original
miles, have dropped price to $2900.00 I took it for a drive yesterday and
put 3 more miles on this, great body style, only reason it has never sold is
no AC! Also need to sell that Hornet wagon, have one guy willing to come
down moment notice, but he wants to part it out for his 77 AMX and 82
Spirit, and it isjust too good of a little car for that, former dealership
car from P. K Williams dealership I boight that Austin Texas dealership out
in the late 80s I believe it was, and this was his wife's special order car!
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts%20&%20Literature/literaturenew.htm
You can see many of the awesome photos I sell from this dealership in the
link above off my website, too many to list here.

And since many of you have never seen me except on back of a milk carton,
here is the catch of the day, Noah 2 1/2 and Jacob who just turned 1, those
are some big boys like daddy, I think they might eventually knock off my
crown at the All You Can Eat RibFest here eventually! Little AMCer's like
all my kids and grandkids, cars are in the family! Take care Doc and
everyone,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com