Re: hornet & mataboat for sale

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> How about someone come buy this little 74 Hornet Sportabout wagon DL runs,
> from me for $400; have offers already and could have sold it but the people
> want to part it out! Also have this Matatitanic just in, have zero use for
> it, $450, this was a running, driving car until the fellow drove it without
> oil recently. Look it has original buckets, same as Gremlin. Much new like
> starter, alt, brakes system (this is THE coveted single piston Kelseys Hayes
> setup I sell alone used for $350) but I kept the new tires off it heehee.
> Will take a few photos, weather permitting this week as I have the Gremlin
> out in the driveway, and brought the SC/360 out this week to do some
> interior, been 65-74 degrees this whole week (Doc!) with sunny skies got a
> tan going even in February welcome to Houston! PS: anyone want more photos
> of the 74 Hornet Sportabout or the 74 Matador coupe simply email me directly
> and request them.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston aMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com

If you were closer Eddie i'd take the Sportabout as a driver replacement to my 77 Malibu which is rotting out from under me. I spent 400$ on that car between an exhaust system and a carb in the last 7 months. That's one of the reasons I grabbed the new Hornet as I would rather put money into an AMC than that old rust bucket. I'm into the new Hornet for about 1,700$ in the last 4 months that includes the 500$ I paid for it. Say hello to Paige for me. By the way how's the dog doing? We had a heat wave here yesterday it was in the low 50's but I spent the day inside working on my inst. panel.
"Doc"