Inst. Panel Silver Trim Painting DONE!!!!

Inst. Panel Silver Trim Painting DONE!!!!

I started masking the inst. panel up at 9am yesterday morning and was ready for painting at 1pm. 1 1/2 hours more to spray 3 light coats of silver paint and 2 cotes of clear and I was done painting it. It sat for 2 1/2 hours while I watched TV and then I stripped the tape off and let it dry over night. This morning while my wife goes to church I will polish out the few spots of overspray and be done with it till I get ready for the final assembly of the gauges and assorted parts for installation. Anybody going to watch the NASCAR race this afternoon? Later all.
"Doc"