Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics for Bart , and project update :o)>

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: pics for Bart , and project update :o)>

great lookin motor btw and feel free to add more pics of your axle project ect.:)
> Bart
>
>Nice job on the engine, now for the final assembly.
"Doc"

Thanks guys.

 Well it is settled, You can not make a 31 spline posi into a 28 spline. There is a spline in the posi unit that can not be moved to the open carrier. So I had to install the 28 spline mini spool. Not gonna be easy on the street. I took a couple of pics, will post em later.

Anyone wanna but a 350 posi ford 9" center chuck? :o)>'

 Davis