It's Inst. Panel Trim Painting Time Today

It's Inst. Panel Trim Painting Time Today

I can't work around it any longer I have a whole day with nothing to do so I might as well start masking up the instrument panel for the silver paint around the gauges and the edge. I have dreaded this job for weeks so now it's time to get it over with. I painted the plastic upper glove box door insert yesterday and it is drying in the dehydrator. I just have the glove box door and hinge to strip and paint and I will have all the removable dash parts painted, then it's onto the repair and painting of the plastic molding around the windshield.
"Doc"