New Parts Arrived Yesterday

I just got 2 NOS plastic gromets that go around the door lock buttons from South Texas AMC. Pricy at 18$ includeing shipping but all the used ones I have tried gently to remove have broken due to years of UVL exposure. If anyone is interested he has 2 more NOS ones left. I have saved a lot of money here and there on other interior parts I have gotten for nothing from different friends so 18$ may seem pricy but these 2 small parts will make the interior look complete and like it was done by a professional even though the average person will not notice them, but I would.
"Doc"