Re: Engine Froze Up

Davis, Yep, I took all the plugs out and emptied a can of blaster in
the holes. That was a couple of days ago. Even got my Hubby to put
his muscle on the breaker bar....no luck. Will try again today. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Luinda,
> Not to miss the obvious, did you take the spark plugs out? Try
soaking it with PB Blast and or a mix of Kerosene and marvel Mystery
Oil. Squirt some in each cyl and wait a day. Then try to turn it
over. Taking it apart and having to put it back together is alot of
work if you didn't have to do it.