Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats the chances of these disc brakes fitting

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats the chances of these disc brakes fitting my Gremlin?

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/18 Wed AM 06:56:50 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats the chances of these disc brakes fitting my Gremlin?

If your gonna do the conversion you will need to get everything off from the donnor car. unbolt the 4 bolts that attach the spindle and take everything attached to it, caliper mount, caliper,brake hose, dust shield, the bolts, spindle, the hub, the mastercylinder, booster, and proportioning valve.
Grem

Hey would the factory drum proportioning valve work with a disk set up?
Bart