Trim Painting Time

I spent 2 hours masking up and painting the silver edge trim on one of my plastic arm rest mounts yesterday. What a pain, it's now bakeing in the dehydrator for a few days for a finial polishing out friday. Today I am going to paint the silver edge on the glove box surround, that should be a piece of cake. I have to get slowly get in the mood to do the inst. panel. I just picked up a fresh roll of 3M Fine Line tape yesterday. That inst. panel is going to be a good 8-10 hour job with sanding, cleaning, masking and painting. One good thing the snow missed us and I think I will take the new Hornet out for a drive and stop by the nurseing home and visit with my mother. I haven't been there in a while due to weather and other complications so far this month.
"Doc"