Whats the chances of these disc brakes fitting my Gremlin?

Whats the chances of these disc brakes fitting my Gremlin?

I seen a late 70's early 80's concord in the the yard the other day.
Its drivetrain and brakes where still intact. In fact I jacked up a
wheel and spun it and slammed on the brakes and they still worked.

I realize they will have to gone through to make sure all is good.
but everything looked spiffy, even the brake hoses.

They where power brakes though.

So if they do work, should I pull the booster and convert my 74? ir
should I just get the brake hardware and a new non power master cyl?

I know I also need the porportioning valve but will it work if i
decide to keep it manual?

What should I do? Get it all and convert? I pressume I need the disc
spindles as well? Tell me what I need to get. Show me your ways!!!

O and Thanks for your help.