Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmember?

In a message dated 2/17/2004 5:21:45 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Is this part necessary to mount a V8 engine where a 6 cylinder once
lived?
Lu

This is the cross-member for the rear of the transmission. I'm not sure, but this may be the same for both 6 cylinders and V8's. I know there are two sets of mounting holes (at least there is on my '72) on the frame for mounting the rear cross-member in different positions according to where the rear motor mount is. Someone else may know something different........I fabricated my own rear cross-member.

Rick