Re: speaking of models....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> If anyone is interested I have a few NOS Rambler Pro street models by Jo-Han
> which went bankrupt in the 90s, and also Testors, the Testors ones feature
> Centerline metal rims, I have a special on the Jo-Hans for $10 each, and
> Testors is $17, shipping in US on either is $5, note you can buy off ebay a
> set of SC/Rambler decals for either, of which this same mold was used for
> the SC/Ramblers which sell for lots more. Email me directly if anyone wants
> one, or for a photo of any not shown, also have a few Matador NASCAR 12
> models left $19 and a few Pro street AMX Testors left for $19 also, when
> they are gone they will be gone for good!
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Johan is back in business as of about year ago. They just recently issiued an updated version of the 1959 Rambler Cross Country station wagon promo. This one has an interior where as the promo did not and a lot of custom parts like the Johans of the early 60's but no opening hood or engine. It can be built in any ways includeing a pickup truck with decals for an ambulance, police car and custom decals. Why Oke (that's the new owner of Johan's first name) went with the 59 Wagon as a first AMC/Rambler issiue is beyond me. I would have hope'd for a 70 Javelin or a Rebel Machine.
"Doc"