Re: Docs broken mirror

I will look for that also, Doc. Hey - feel like repairing my horn
center? *grin*
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Doc, Let me know what Hornet years the passenger side mirror will
fit
> > your car and I will look at the junkyard here for ya. -Lu-
>
> Thanks for the offer Lu, but Mark is sending me the glass I need
for the mirror. What I do need is the round Hornet bee emblem off a
Hornet hood even if it had a cracked clear plastic lense but is
intact. I'll make my own lense out of plexiglass like I did for the
horn button on the steering wheel.