Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where to get door bushings?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Where to get door bushings?

I had sagging hinges on my 72 and all the ones I ever came across in the salvage yards were in the same condition. Not knowing where to find repair kits, I contacted Andre Jacobs from South Texas AMC. His e-mail address is:
akjamo@xxxx  He gave me the name of someone to contact that makes the hinge kits. If I remember correctly, the bushings are machined individually and were somewhat on the expensive side but included new hinge pins.

Rick