Re: Chrome paint for dash gauge bezel...there is some...

Re: Chrome paint for dash gauge bezel...there is some...

I may add that Mr. G's of Fort Worth listed on my vendors list
professionally rechromes interior plastic pieces for any vehicle. I
personally have never had any success rechroming interior pieces myself with
spray cans, and have tried a variety of methods. Maybe it is just me but it
always ends up worse than began with!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com