Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

Doc,
 My 73 gremlin X had a 302 4spd in it when I went to look at it. Guy wasn't interested in the car just wanted the drivetrain. There was a TON of room in there. More room then an amc v-8 leaves. But now I have it, and I have the correct v-8 cross member and mounts. It will live again with an AMC v-8 !
 Also I went to the amc junkyard we talked about and he had no seats for your application. I did however find:
  a NOS gremlin X black body side stripe kit ! has the GX stickers and the Gremlin guy stickers.
  Also got 2 NOS gas tank pickup units, many tail light lenses,
  3 NOS  cans of AMC/JEEP super oil conditioner(concentrate) for engine breakin,
 and
 2 NOS cans of AMC/JEEP/RENAULT choke and carb cleaner,
some side marker lights, a pair of early grem side view mirrors,
 left and right door handles, complete key and lock set,
 2 NOS motor mounts, an NOS steering rag joint,NOS auto tranny mount,
 AMC service educational booklet for service dep.,
 drivers side and pass side doors (rust free), and a rebuilt 904 tranny.

 Now don't pass out guys .........all for 95.00

 A friend of my son's had a 302 Ford in a Gremlin. I never got to look under the hood to see how that fit. I know the Ford is narrower than the Chevy but is longer in front like the AMC V8's.
"Doc"