Made out like Bandit at the salvage yard today!!!!!!

Made out like Bandit at the salvage yard today!!!!!!

I got a almost prefect rear seat. Some interior plastic pieces, a
perfect headliner and trim , rear side lights and a gas tank with
filler neck. All for Under $60!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Im going back for some black leather seats out of a mazda mx6 that
will be going into my 74 gremlin.
Im also going back tomarrow with a generator and a sawzall for both
inner fender whels and the pass side front frame section Mine totted
out from a battery explosion. Only part that had any rust on it
other than the little spot in the back.

I seen a concord or a late model hornet that may just stripped of its
brakes if I feel in the mood.
My wife is even going with me and on Valentines day!!!

I seen what you guys mean about the aluminum bumpers.

If I could find a decent set I am going that route. Im gonna sell my
gremlin x seats that just need recovered if anyone is interested.