Re: Made out like Bandit at the salvage yard today!!!!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> I got a almost prefect rear seat. Some interior plastic pieces, a
> perfect headliner and trim , rear side lights and a gas tank with
> filler neck. All for Under $60!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!
>
> Im going back for some black leather seats out of a mazda mx6 that
> will be going into my 74 gremlin.
> Im also going back tomarrow with a generator and a sawzall for both
> inner fender whels and the pass side front frame section Mine totted
> out from a battery explosion. Only part that had any rust on it
> other than the little spot in the back.
>
> I seen a concord or a late model hornet that may just stripped of its
> brakes if I feel in the mood.
> My wife is even going with me and on Valentines day!!!
>
> I seen what you guys mean about the aluminum bumpers.
>
> If I could find a decent set I am going that route. Im gonna sell my
> gremlin x seats that just need recovered if anyone is interested.

Good haul on the parts, especially the gas tank and the headliner. I'd be interested in the seats if they weren't to bad. Where are you? the price of shipping may be a problem as I am in New York Right outside of N.Y. City. E-Mail me off list at amc74hornet@xxxx
"Doc"