Re: Orange County Choppers

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Doc, I guess all these 'geniuses' think it's OK to treat others that way.
> The problem, as I see it, is that younger people get the impression that this is
> the only way to be exceptional in what you do. 'The Mix'

You are right about the bad example these people make for the younger generation. The real problem is once these people get a little fame they get full of themself. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your work but there is always someone better than you out there and you can always learn from someone. I have worked on AMC's and built model cars my whole life and still learn somthing new every day about both of them.
"Doc"