Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orange County Choppers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Orange County Choppers

Doc,  I guess all these 'geniuses' think it's OK to treat others that way. The problem, as I see it, is that younger people get the impression that this is the only way to be exceptional in what you do.              'The Mix'