Re: Stupid question about front drum brakes

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
> I cannot get the drum off. Does the spindle have to be disassmbled to
> take it off?
>
> Be nice I :) dont have a repair manual. 1st time with amc frontends.
>

> I got the backs off no problem.

This may seem like a stupid question but did you take off the spindle nut? and back off the brake adjuster? Does the brake drum turn? If it turns it is not frozen and backing off the brake adjuster and removal of the spindle nut it should come off. The drum will not come off by itself like the rears did.
"Doc"