Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid question about front drum brakes

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid question about front drum brakes

Front should come off same as back. You may need to loosen the shoes by turning the star adjuster through th ehole in the back of the backing plate. There may be a rubber plug blocking the hole. Other then that use a BFH best tool in the shop.
 Davis
deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I cannot get the drum off. Does the spindle have to be disassmbled to
take it off?

Be nice I :) dont have a repair manual. 1st time with amc frontends.

I got the backs off no problem.