Crushed oil pan!!!, and what rearend do I have?

Crushed oil pan!!!, and what rearend do I have?

Figured I would ask two questions on this time around.

My oil pan is collapsed like something hit it. Are they gremlin
specific or will a jeep oil pan work? It looks like I could bang it
back out but if i remeber correctly there a diffuser in there for the
oil pick up correct? Hopefully I can bang it out????

Also what rearend should be in my car? It has tapered shafts and
keyed flanges like the little jeeps in my club.

Does anyone make a flanged axle for these anymore like they do for
the cj's?

thanks all.

The project is comming along nicely. Just cleaning it up.
The Yahoo with the undercoating machine in 1974 at the plant has
become a Idol and a pain! LOL!!