Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid question about front drum brakes

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/03 Tue PM 09:06:15 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Stupid question about front drum brakes

First off theres no stupid questions here trust me ask anything you want to about your AMC i mean not everyone knows about cars and it helps to ask questions so please ask away and as for your front drum is it froze up on there?i have yet to tackle my front drums to swap em out for disks so hopefully someone on here can answer your questions and i too can learn how to remove them as well :)
regards
Bart
I cannot get the drum off. Does the spindle have to be disassmbled to
take it off?

Be nice I :) dont have a repair manual. 1st time with amc frontends.

I got the backs off no problem.