Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Subframe connectors??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Subframe connectors??

You are better off just fabin up your own. It costs too much to buy them. All it is is a piece of 2 X 1 1/2 box steel. I plan on fabbing up mine within a few months.
 I think they are ove 100.00 to but them cut to size and its like 10.00 worth of metal.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I'll take your work for it! LOL! :)  I couldnt find anything on that
site.  I hope their new one is lots more user freindly.

I emailed them for some info.
Anyone have pics of what they look like?
Thanks.