Re: Got My Gremlin Last night, back on track

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Doc, your right about the JC Witney stuff. Some's ok and some is @#$#. I
> did buy carpet from them two years ago and it never fit right (wasted $120.00).
> Last year I bought carpet from AJ Jacobs in San Antonio TX. $160 and well
> worth it. Good color match and you got the stitched pieces for the rear inner
> fenders and the piece for the back of the fold down rear seat. 'The Mix'

When I did the carpet in my yellow Hornet a few years back I made them pieces for around the rear wheel wells. It was a pain. Of course with a 12 point cage all the carpet from the back of the back of the drivers back is all custom made and there was a lot of hand sewing the binding on all the curved edges. I have to contact AJ Jacobs about some interior plastic parts I need and will ask about a price for my Hatchback. I just checked the Kennedy Catalog and they want 229$ for the complete carpet set for the Hornet Hatchback and the Gremlin. I may just buy the whole kit front to back for the new orange Hornet just for the sake of ease of installation and completeing the interior in one month when the weather gets warm. Now I just need to find me 2 good bucket seats.
"Doc"