Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got My Gremlin Last night, back on track

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got My Gremlin Last night, back on track

Doc,  your right about the JCWitney stuff. Some's ok and some is @#$#.  I did buy carpet from themtwo years ago and it never fit right (wasted $120.00). Last year I bought carpet from AJ Jacobs in San Antonio TX. $160 and well worth it. Good colormatch and you got the stitched pieces for the rear inner fenders and the piece for the back of the fold down rear seat.            'The Mix'