Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Subframe connectors??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Subframe connectors??

Ok Doc,
 Cut me off 2 hunks and send it up here :o)>
 I thought it was 2x1 1/2" though? Do you still have the plate steel?
I have an account through fedex now if you wanna ship em or I am headding to LI saturday if your gonna be arround. I have 2 390's to pick up along with a T-10 :o)>
 Davis