Re: Hemmings Muscle

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys, not sure if any of ya'll have been buying or subscribing to the Hemming's Muscle magazine, but their AMC coverage is really outstanding, sure some of ya'll saw Donnie Solomon's Gremlin X last month; and the new issue features a Pierre Cardin AMX with focus on the 1971-74 AMXs.
>
> And in April a SC/360 will be featured; I just got off the phone with Mark McCourt who authored the March 71-74 article and told them they can use ANYTHING off my website, especially the SC/360 Registry I have been working on a lot there:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodySC.htm
>
> If any of you have a SC/360 that is not registered, please take a moment to send me the info. And if you have not seen the Hemmings Muscle book, cruise by your nearest large bookstore unless there is 12 feet of snow outside (it's 56 degrees here and sunny Doc, brrrr...) but many large bookstores like Barnes & Nobles have them, but it is only $12 a year to subscribe. And should some of ya'll wish to send them a thanks for giving aMC some great, and positive exposure, there is a link on my front page for that too.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> www.planethoustonamx.com

The new Hot Rod Magazine came in the mail yeaterday and there is an article about building a 390 in it. I haven't had a chance to read it yet buy don't know why the didn't do a 360 since they are fairly plentiful. I was surprized there even was a mail delivery since we got 10 inches of snow here.
"Doc"